Start your day at the Botanical Garden, it’s worth the journey!
Our botanical garden is the perfect place for a BBQ and also offers a front row seat to nature on St Eustatius
Watch green lizards scurry along branches or humming birds dart around the flowers.
If you’re lucky you may even see a humpback whale on its way back home.
Spend the afternoon soaking up the calm, taking in the view and enjoying the breeze.
The garden gives access to the Bird trail, which is connected to a network of trails on the Quill
It’s a good idea to….
- Take at least 1,5 litre of water per perso
- Wear sturdy shoes with a substantial grip
- Avoiding hiking between 11am and 3pm
- Wear sun protection
- Take a map or guide
- Please do not swim at Venus Bay as there are strong rip currents
Leave nothing but footprints
- Do not litter
- Stay on the trails
- No campfires
- Do not take any plants or animals.