Discover untouched nature in our Quill and Boven National Park
Venture into the crater of the Quill, a dormant volcano.
Take a break at the base of one of the tallest trees in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Overlook two oceans at the top of Boven Mountain. Discover untouched nature in our two national parks.
Within two miles of each other, the Quill and Boven National Parks offer
17 trails through semi-tropical rainforest, cactus lined valleys and up
St Eustatius’s peaks.
Peace and quiet awaits.
It’s a good idea to….
- Fix perso to person and take at least 1,5 litre of water per perso
- Wear sturdy shoes with a substantial grip
- Avoid hiking at the warmest part of the day, between 11am-3pm
- Wear sun protection
- Take a map or guide
- Please do not swim at Venus Bay as there are strong rip currents
Leave nothing but footprints
- Do not litter
- Stay on the trails
- No campfires
- Do not take any plants or animals.