Some of the best diving in the Northern Caribbean, you won’t want go back home.
Dive under St Eustatius’ crystal clear waters.
Meet the locals that live on our beautiful coral reefs.
Discover wrecks that date back to the 1700’s teaming with fish, turtles and sharks.
Our Marine Park boasts 36 dive sites so you are spoiled for choice.
If you don’t dive, take a snorkel along the sunken old city wall in Orange Bay or at Crooks Castle, there is always a sea turtle or stingray hanging around.
Leave nothing but bubbles
- Do not touch or remove the corals or any other sea life
- Gloves are not permitted when diving
- You must be supervised by a dive centre on all dives
- Do not feed fish or other sea life
- Do not fish in the reserves